How we managed our private theatricals; or, A guide to the amateur stage ... To which is added Penelope Anne, a roaring farce, for home performance (1872)

fullscreen
Author: Burnand, F. C. (Francis Cowley), Sir, 1836-1917
Subject: Amateur plays
Publisher: New York, Happy Hours Company
Digitizing sponsor: Internet Archive
Book contributor: Boston Public Library
Collection: bostonpubliclibrary; americana

"Penelope Anne ... by F.C. Burnand" (with special t.-p.): p. [41]-58

Scanningcenter: boston
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: howwemanagedourp00burn
Operator: scanner-benny-nelson@...